I have recently realized that the Apocalypse of Ezra (II Esdras of the Apocrypha) is Inspired Scripture and worthy of serious study by the student of Prophecy.
Basically, it contains two main visions (as well as two sets of Signs for each half of the tribulation).
The first is the Vision of the Eagle from the Sea which is an exact description of the rise and fall of the American Empire. It presents the Male Child of the Apocalypse as the Lion from the Woods that rebukes the American Eagle leading to its judgment.
The second is the Man from the Sea which is the Return of Y’shua starting with the Rapture and Apocalypse of St. John (circa 2033-40 AD). The Ten Lost Tribes appear in both visions and rally around their respective leader. *
For the purposes of this study, I am only concerned with the Vision of the Eagle from the Sea as it is fulfilled in the Republic of the United States of America. Below is the Angel Uriel’s explanation of Ezra’s Vision with my interpretive notes. The reader should read the vision in its entirety (II Esdras 11-12).
And he said unto me, This is the interpretation of the vision: The eagle, whom thou saw come up from the sea, is the kingdom which was seen in the vision of your brother Daniel but it was not expounded unto him, therefore, now I declare it unto thee.
Behold, the days will come, that there shall rise up a kingdom upon earth, and it shall be feared above all the kingdoms that were before it.
In the same shall twelve kings reign one alter another: Whereof the second shall begin to reign, and shall have more time than any of the twelve. And this does the twelve wings signify; which thou sawest.
As for the voice which thou heardest speak, and that thou sawest not to go out from the heads but from the midst of the body thereof, this is the interpretation: That after the time of that kingdom there shall arise great strivings, and it shall stand in peril of falling: nevertheless it shall not then fall, but shall be restored again to his beginning.
And whereas thou sawest the eight small under feathers sticking to her wings, this is the interpretation: That in him there shall arise eight kings, whose times shall be but small, and their years swift. And two of them shall perish, the middle time approaching: four shall be kept until their end begin to approach: but two shall be kept unto the end.
And whereas thou sawest three heads resting, this is the interpretation: In his last days shall the most High raise up three kingdoms, and renew many things therein, and they shall have the dominion of the earth, And of those that dwell therein, with much oppression, above all those that were before thent: therefore are they called the heads of the eagle. For these are they that shall accomplish his wickedness, and that shall finish his last end.
And whereas thou sawest that the great head appeared no more, it signifieth that one of them shall die upon his bed, and yet with pain.
For the two that remain shall be slain with the sword. For the sword of the one shall devour the other: but at the last shall he fall through the sword himself.
And whereas thou sawest two feathers under the wings passing over the head that is on the right side: It signifieth that these are they, Whom the Highest hath kept unto their end: this is the small kingdom and full of trouble, as thou sawest.
And the lion, whom thou sawest rising up out of the wood, and roaring, and speaking to the eagle, and rebuking her for her unrighteousness with all the words which thou halt heard: This is the anointed, which the Highest hath kept for them and for their wickedness unto the end: he shall reprove them and shall upbraid them with their cruelty.
For he shall set them before him alive in judgment, and shall rebuke them and correct them.
For the rest of my people shall he deliver with mercy, those that have been pressed upon my borders, and he shall make them joyful until the coming of the judgment, whereof I have spoken to thee from the beginning.
This is the dream that thou sawest, and these are the interpretations. Thou only hast been meet to know this secret of the Highest. Therefore, write all these things that thou hast seen in a book, and hide them: And teach them to the wise of the people, whose hearts thou knowest may comprehend and keep these secrets.
Ezra’s Apocalypse records the Rise and fall of the American Empire – this is the Prophecy that Evangelicals have been looking for and was originally included in the King James Version for 200 years before they removed it to their detriment.
1) This is the only Prophecy in the Word of God that was specifically commanded to be hidden until the time of the End and Ezra, who compiled the Old Testament Canon, was in the perfect position to do just that and the vision has remained remarkably hidden until now in fulfillment of that command.
2) That the vision could not apply to the Roman Empire, as originally interpreted, is clearly seen in the fact that the Roman Empire did not spring from the back of a Lion and, further, no one has ever seen the entire Roman Empire burn but, instead, it faded away.
It also does not apply to the Mormons for similar reasons. Smitty did not rebuke the eagle but actually ran for President (just like Romney) and he did not watch it burn but got whacked instead (by a 33 * Mason when he tried to use the Widow’s Son clause) which pretty much rules out that fulfillment.
The whole reason for Young claiming Polygamy was to try and make himself look like the Lion (with its pride) cause he didn’t have a Merovingian Lineage like Smitty.
3) The Vision of the Lion with Eagle’s Wings of Daniel is referenced by the Angel and the proper interpretation of that beast is Britain and America.
America is called a fourth beast in this vision which leads to a certain amount of confusion due to the fourth beast of Daniel’s Vision however, America rises and falls in history before the fourth beast of Daniel so that they are both ‘the’ fourth beast in their turn so that there is no confusion.
The original interpretation of those beasts in Daniel can not be entertained for various reasons. The Medes never used the Bear as their Crest, nor Greece the Leopard. The Babylonian Lion did not have Eagle’s Wings nor was it Rampant as is the British Lion.
4) The Wings of the Eagle were plucked from the back of the Lion in Daniel 7 which occurred as a result of the Revolutionary War (and the war of 1812 – two wings and two wars) and then they grew up into the three-headed Eagle of this vision. It, then, becomes a fourth beast in its own right but passes off the scene before the Fourth Strange Beast of Daniel 7 rises from the Mediterranean Sea so that there is no contradiction in the two visions.
The proof is simply that the Angel specified that this fourth beast was not explained to Daniel whereas the Fourth Beast of Daniel’s Vision was perfectly explained unto the Prophet and the descriptions of the two do not match in any particulars at all meaning they are two different beasts. Thus, my explanation is the only one that fits all the Scriptural facts.
5) The Eagle’s terrible rise is supported by Isaiah 18 (to America whereas Isaiah 28 is to the entire Anglo-Saxon Empire) who says that the Land – “Overshadowed with Wings” which was “beyond the rivers of Ethiopia” (which Zephaniah identifies as the “daughter of my dispersed” or the Ten Lost Tribes) and was “terrible from its beginnings.” It spread its wings over the entire earth meaning that it became a global ruler for all practical purposes which is a fairly accurate description of the American Century.
6) The vision states that the Winds of Heaven blew over the eagle which is a description of the many waves of migrants that came to America as the Melting Pot of the World summarized in the words of Emma Lazarus, “give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teaming shore – send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me – I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
7) The Eagle is then seen standing up on its talons which can easily be seen to be referring to the Manifest Destiny movement (embodied at the time in the painting above) which still, to this day 200 years later, imparts a certain amount of influence on some in Washington (something about annexing Mexico and South America and, yes, Canada believe it or not).
8) Washington is singled out in the vision as the Second Feather (in the first series of 12) and some say that we had 16 Presidents (i.e. of Congress) before him, however, the President of Congress is a Legislative Position, not Executive (as is Commander in Chief) and Hancock knew this full well so when he was turned down for the position of Commander in Chief, he set about to make his position as President of Congress into, “a separate executive office” (Fereling, Almost a Miracle) trumping George and he is the only President of Congress that has ever ruled Executively, making him, effectively, the country’s first President and Washington the second President or Feather – or, you could say, the First Vice President. George, then, remained, for all practical purposes, as Commander in Chief right up until the end of his second tour reigning about 20 years total or more than twice what any other Feather reigned, just as the Angel Uriel stated – the Angel knows how our Republic works better than we do and he specifies the first 12 Feathers which is significant in that Franklin Roosevelt actually reigned for three terms or twelve years.
9) The Vision that Washington supposedly had at Valley Forge was just propaganda for the Manifest Destiny Movement. It has been proven that Anthony Sherman was not at Valley Forge so could not have been told any Vision by George (and which means that Sherman, or his Editor, actually lied about the incident). They wanted to motivate the citizens, and they couldn’t use this Vision because of the judgment against the Republic so they borrowed the “great peril” of this vision and put it in their own vision applying it to the Civil War (which was already on the horizon by then) to try and garner some of the Scriptural Authority displayed here to their cause.
10) A voice coming from the body (i.e. not head or government) telling them to “sleep in their place and watch at their posts” and now, consider this – never in the History of Warfare has it ever been recorded of any battle; no matter how large or small the conflict; no matter how great or insignificant the outcome was to world history; no matter how aggressive the attackers or desperate the defenders; nay, not even at Thermopylae, when 300 of the badest sons-of-bitches the world has ever seen spat in the face of an invading army of a million men: it has never once been heard that a group of soldiers was given permission to sleep on their watch and at their posts – ever. Only at the Alamo (The Blood of Heroes by James Donovan). This one fact makes America the only possible subject of the passage and transports this vision to sublime heights as, perhaps, the most glorious fulfillment of prophecy ever recorded of mere mortal men. This should serve to place the vision in proper perspective for the reader.
11) The next series of eight feathers states that two of them die which implies they do so while in office which was fulfilled perfectly with the assassination of Lincoln and the ‘death’ of Taylor who was actually recovering from a sickness until he received a visit from an Army Doktor and he had a sudden relapse and was dead within the week which caused some, at the time, to speculate about poisoning.
12) The Three Heads are referring to the three main parties that were in existence when the Republic formed (as opposed to the three branches of our government which are all still in existence as of this writing – but not for long). Originally the Federalist Party was IT and wrote the book, literally, on true Patriotism (i.e. The Federalist Papers) and basically ruled the country back then making it the central Head. But their stance on the War of 1812 against Britain tagged them as unpatriotic and basically killed the party (i.e. died in pain in its own bed as the vision has it) leaving only the Republican and Democrat parties which have remained until today exactly as the vision states.
13) The vision then describes the central head eating its own feathers which found perfect fulfillment when Hamilton and Burr (both of whom were Federalists) both decided they wanted to take over the Federalist Party at the same time which found fulfillment in the, still famous, duel that killed Hamilton and, basically, suicided Burr’s Political career.
14) This Two Headed Eagle in it’s Republican/Democratic form, among other things, is a manifestation of the (falsely so-called) Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry with its 33*’s which is a Babylonian corruption of pure York Right Masonry with its 7*’s which I can prove originated in Predynastic Egypt (via the Science of Symbology). The turncoats in the Republic were London Lodge Masons (i.e. owned by the Crown) and the Patriots were York Rite Masons. They were trying to merge the two at the time of the war but a guy by the name of General Charles Lee put an end to that for the next 36 years. This is also, assuredly, where we get the terms Left Wing Liberal and Right Wing Conservative from and their variations.
15) The Six Wings of the vision are referring to the Spiritual life of the Eagle (as with the four wings of the Leopard which are the four main branches of the Muslim Faith each one with its own sacred book and capital) and are the Mainstream Protestant Churches (Episcopal, Presbyterian, Unitarian, Congregational, Methodist and Baptist) which have produced almost all the Presidents in this country with the Episcopal Church receiving the Lion’s Share – concisely summarized, unwittingly, in the Book by Duane Day, God’s Establishment : What Happened which I critiqued for the author, personally, having met him in Santa Ana, California.
16) The Lion from the Woods is the Davidic Leader of the End days which Jeremiah, Hosea and Ezekiel call Prince David – and, to spell it out so as there is no ambiguity – my name is David and the Spirit revealed this vision and its proper interpretation to myself at this very time for a specific reason so it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out, now does it?
In my own defense, when I first started publishing this info I searched the net to see other people’s interpretation and only found one forum dedicated to this prophecy and their interpretation was very vague and incoherent and I posted some of this information on that site. Now, it appears everyone is an expert on the subject.
17) Their Proud Times ending has just found its perfect fulfillment in the defeat of the Ivy League Establishment to the outsider Mr. Trump (basically, eight colleges which date to colonial times that are America’s Elitica – yeah, that’s another coined word pronounced ee-lee-tick-ahh!), not to mention Skull and Boneheads opening their country club for rich boys to women and Harvard dropping their colonial era Cotton Pickin Crest – don’t worry though boys, that term’s still popular with a Southern Man ain’t it Neil.
18) Not judging the world in truth could refer to many things including, but not limited too, Global Warming, the Monarch Project, Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, etc., and may also, possibly, refer to the coverup concerning Planet X or, as Caltech just called it, Planet IX but they are gonna have to tow the line cause they just found clouds on Pluto so they want to upgrade it to a Planet again!
19) One of the arguments for the earlier date for writing (i.e. by Ezra himself circa 445 BC and not 100 AD), is his surprise at the Electoral Process of a Republic that we all take for granted. The first Republic was founded by Rome in 509 BC and the first Democracy by Greece the very next year so it is doubtful that Ezra would have been familiar with this process but for people living in 100 AD throughout the entire Roman Empire, it would have been common knowledge.
20) Among other references to this Vision by the New Testament authors is the one by Y’shua when he said that whoever lived by the sword would die by the sword which is an accurate description of the death by the sword of the Right Head for its part in killing the Left Head with the sword. One recent book, (Family of Secrets by Russ Baker) places responsibility for the assassination of Democratic John F. Kennedy at the feet of Republican George Bush Sr. in perfect fulfillment of the vision as described by the Angel (who focused on the main points in the history of the Eagle Kingdom in order to make a perfectly accurate identification). Not surprisingly, a week after I published this information in video form (July 9, 2014 AD), a rumor circulated on Twitter that the Shrub Bush was dead (implies his double is now standing, er, sitting in for him in that wheelchair) which, if true, would be the fulfillment of the vision and I suspect foul play if so. That this is actually the case can easily be implied by the Power Vacuum apparent in Washington that Mr. Trump just waltzed into like an Owl in an Ivy Bush. I’ll let the conspiracy buffs run with that one – as to who might have whacked Poppie.
21) The Fires that destroy the Eagle at the end of the Vision may be from the debris in the wake of Planet X in the form of a Meteorite Swarm and possibly Phosphorus Debris (which is probably what destroyed Sodom) this, however, is contingent upon what the Curse is mentioned in Zechariah just before the rebuilding of ancient Babylon and we can not exclude the possibility that it may be a result of a nuclear confrontation.
22) The vision states that this Kingdom will, “restore many things” which can clearly be seen in many of the technological advances made by America which could be considered to be a revival of Antediluvian Technology such as Internal Combustion Engines, Heavier than Air Flight, Electricity with it’s resulting technology such as Lighting, Telephone (and, thus, the entire telecommunication revolution) and, the least of not being Nuclear Explosives and Power Plants.
23) The use of the word ‘feathers’ (Under Wings of the Syriac which actually refers to the technical term tectrixes which can be prima, or secondary covert feathers) in the first part of the vision refers to Presidents or Candidates for the Office during the Election Process (“some of the feathers set themselves up to reign and reigned not”). So, this means that the two (secondary) feathers above that set themselves up to reign (as primary feathers after the death of the right head) are two Presidential Nominees – one from each party. These nominees are chosen at their respective conventions. The Republican Convention in 2016 on July 18th and the Democratic the next week on July 25th.
24) The description of the Vision makes it clear that this is referring to the period of time when Two Candidates are setting themselves up to reign at the end of a Sitting President’s last (eighth) year in office, after the Conventions have chosen their Candidate. The Angel also specifies that the first feather actually reigns but then disappears after a short reign and that the second feather (Hillary proclaimed the Democratic Candidate after Trump named the Republican Candidate) disappeared sooner than the first which occurred perfectly after the election.
The prediction that this last feather’s reign would be full of tumult has been perfectly fulfilled in the life of the nation in its reaction to Trump’s Campaign and Presidency. His disappearance can actually begin to be seen in his marginalization by the Washington Establishment.
* The Doctrine of the Ten Lost Tribes was part of the Premillennial Theology of the early Church and is Apostolic in origin and was embraced by the Church for three centuries until it was forsaken under the authority of Augustine (influenced by Origen) because it was too Jewish. When the Premillennial Faith was revived in the 1800’s they neglected to revival the Doctrine of the Ten Lost Tribes which is still believed on to this day by the Jews after 2000 years. The British Israelite movement has restored this to a certain extent, however, they have also embraced some erroneous teachings which need to be cast aside.